Do all root canal treated tooth require a crown?
Root canal treated tooth is brittle and as a tendency to fracture. Hence the tooth should be reinforced with the crown immediately after root canal treatment is completed. In some cases The bacteria in saliva, as well as food debris, can go between the temporary filling and the tooth surface and contaminate the root canal treatment. This may cause treatment failure. If a re-infection occurs, often, another root canal treatment will need to be done (endodontic retreatment). If the damage is very extensive, extraction should be considered.
- What are the advantages of fixed orthodontic appliances?
- Do babies with not many teeth need any dental care?
- Which is the best method of replacing the missing tooth?
- Does bleaching have any side effects?
- Why do children get cranky when they are teething?
- Does cleaning of teeth make them loose?
- Will cleaning of teeth remove the tooth enamel or make my teeth sensitive?
- Why is dental treatment so expensive?
- Is flossing important?
- Why do my gums bleed?
- How long will it take for the bleaching procedure?
- How long does it take to Straighten Teeth with Braces?
- Which crown is best preferred (metal or ceramic)?
- Is a mouthwash necessary to be used everyday?
- How often should I visit a dentist?
- How do the Orthodontic Braces Work?
- Can removable orthodontic appliance be used for correction of misaligned teeth?
- Will I be able to return to work after wisdom tooth removal?
- What do I do to get rid of bad breath?
- What is the right age for braces treatment?
- What is the right method of brushing?
- Is Root Canal Treatment Painful?
- Do all root canal treated tooth require a crown?
- What are the benefits of Root Canal Treatment verses Tooth extraction?
- Which filling is better (silver or tooth coloured filling)?
- How many sittings are required for root canal treatment procedure?
- What is smile designing?
- How is smoking bad for teeth and gums?
- Is sugarless gum healthy for teeth?
- Can I change the color of my teeth?
- Which toothpaste is ideal for use?
- What are the treatment offered to correct spacing?
- What are implants?
- What is piezosurgery?
- Is wisdom tooth removal painful?
Improves the appearance of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Replacing a Single Tooth
- Sinus Augmentation
- Ridge Modification
- Improve the aesthetics of your smile.
- Smile that evokes the feeling of beauty
- Improves personal appearance & self-esteem
- Proper occlusion or bite
- Improves chewing ability
- Guides the growth of the jaw