Preparation for Orthognathic Surgery is a Puzzle which perplexes the mind of even the most skilled Orthodontist. A surgical case still remains as a challenge due to its high variant of treatment quality.
With a systematic approach of proper diagnosis, evaluation and treatment planning using a fully adjustable articulator (SAM-3). We can consistently provide successful results even in complicated surgical cases.
This course will provide a clear prescription to the enigmatic surgical cases, understanding of the principles and treatment strategies, to achieve better aesthetics and function.
The Course Highlights :
Knowing about skeletal malocclusion
Prediction / Treatment planning / Execution of Treatment plan and Management of Complicated cases
- Diagnosis and Treatment planning
- Pre Surgical Orthodontics
- Post Surgical Orthodontics
3 Hands-on Module
- Facebow transfer – articulation of Surgical cases
- STO – Surgical Treatment Objectives with Cephalometric tracing
- Model Surgery and Surgical splint construction
Phone : (+91) 7395905554 / (+91) 044-26701849
Email : email@example.com